New Prologue? / Update PvE look?

yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Did anyone else just get totally updated menu options for Prodigal Sun.

Pics to follow.

Uch, it JUST came off before i got a screen shot. I have not started this PvE, when The Hunt just started, both the Prodigal Son and Thunderbolt Mountain opened up for me in exactly the same format of the current Prologue. Some missions were completed already but with no rankings inside but again, exactly the same menu styling as the current Prologue.

It's gone back to regular look now. Did anyone else see this? I have not played this PvE so I don't know if something inside changed.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    yogi_ wrote:
    Did anyone else just get totally updated menu options for Prodigal Sun.

Pics to follow.

Uch, it JUST came off before i got a screen shot. I have not started this PvE, when The Hunt just started, both the Prodigal Son and Thunderbolt Mountain opened up for me in exactly the same format of the current Prologue. Some missions were completed already but with no rankings inside but again, exactly the same menu styling as the current Prologue.

It's gone back to regular look now. Did anyone else see this? I have not played this PvE so I don't know if something inside changed.
    that happened to me once while I was monitoring EoTS to jump into a new bracket for a **** release. game went kinda wacky on me and showed nick fury rescue sub opened and some nodes completed. I freaked out since I was purposely waiting to join a fresh bracket. someone in my alliance told me to close the game out and reopen and it all went back to normal. freaked me out though. only happened to me once and its been a while.