Thunderbolt mountain sub not showing correctly

Lopan15
Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
Cleared the sub 5 1/2 hours ago. Went to check on it and it only shows the entry node fight available. It still shows me with the right points and in 37th place. Fought the first fight to see what would happen and it gave me no points and now displays the first node on each leg and the essentials just like it would if I won the first fight. They do not have a retry circle/arrow on them, but if I pick one it shows the correct 2 1/2 hour countdown. I'd like to hit the first fight on each ladder to see if it will update and show the rest, but with them showing the countdown timer, I'm afraid it will actually count the node and reset the timer to 10 1/2 hours. Anyone else seeing this? I've tried opening and force closing on both my phone and iPad with no change.

Comments

• Lopan15
    Went ahead and started hitting nodes again this morning to unlock the rest of the legs. They all gave me points and added to my total correctly. On a weird note though, the one time leg and finishing missions let me do them again. So, I missed an 8 hour refresh worrying about what would happen if I continued, but I was awarded another Sentry red cover on the final node.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Weird, but kind of a bonus for you in the end.

Anyone else see this?
  • Lopan15
    I think it maybe cost me 50 hp from the sub from placement by missing a refresh on the nodes. If I was better with this interest thing I could post a screenshot.