Carnage + Goon matches...Zzzzzzz

Unknown
edited September 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Hey, man, wake up! You fell asleep! You still need to grind - wake up!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sometimes I'm very happy that my Carnage doesn't have any black covers yet. I'm also very happy Patch and Daken are boosted for the Carnage essentials. Oh, and since I don't care for placement awards in PS I can happily ignore the nodes on the main map... Thant's nice too.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually, I'm using Carnage, Daken, and Luke Cage on a lot of the nodes - I'm having fun with it. My Carnage is level 166, 5/1/5, so as far as I'm concerned he's quite usable - black makes very little difference past 1 cover.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Try Carnage, Daken, Doc Ock. It really gets out of hand quickly, and if you can gather enough blue for Manipulation, well... icon_e_wink.gif
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    got to love it in the last stage making hulk mad every freaking turn
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:

Jeez, that goes crazy fast! I had almost a board full of greens after a few turns! icon_lol.gif Lost a lot of health, but still pretty amusing to see.
  • I'm only doing a clear or two per sub unless it looks like I can snag a top 50 in the subs without much grinding. So I've been using Sentry/Carnage/Daken on those essential nodes. They'll generally last 2-3 matches, and Sentry Sac + the attack tiles is sweet. On top of that, with taking such a huge amount of damage each match, my scaling hasn't taken a bump at all.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:

Jeez, that goes crazy fast! I had almost a board full of greens after a few turns! icon_lol.gif Lost a lot of health, but still pretty amusing to see.

I save "Carnage Rules" just for ol' Jade Jaws. icon_e_smile.gif