Colossus Black tu

Ding
Ding Posts: 179
Kind of seems odd that when this tu is used by the enemy team, and if they only have one surviving char, the survivor only gets "thrown" for one turn. From my recollection at 5 black the char is supposed to be out of the battle for 2 turns. Would be nice if that started that way. I know you still can't damage them, but the extra ap collection on top of board manipulation would be useful.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    This has been brought up a number of times here. Apparently the devs have confirmed that the expected behavior when the last surviving team member is thrown is that they land one turn later.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Although this isn't going to be a priority as it doesn't happen a lot - this should be fixed.

If opponent is going to toss themselves as the last character with a team up - then I should at least have 2 or 3 turns (depending on the teamup) to gather some AP to prepare a counterattack.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    While it feels weird, the reason they land after just one turn is so you aren't spending multiple turns just basically doing nothing to an immune opponent.
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    SirLanik wrote:
    While it feels weird, the reason they land after just one turn is so you aren't spending multiple turns just basically doing nothing to an immune opponent.

That doesn't stop me from making matches against an invisible opponent.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread is out of date. Fastball Special has been updated so thrown teammates no longer drop immediately if there are no other teammates left.