pvp scoring sequence

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
posted this in the "worst moment the day thread" but i want to post this here. by no means am i the only person this has happened to, but something really should be done about this:

shielded in sim last night at 1877. woke up early to blitz it when my shield broke. won 4-5 matches and was sitting at 1999. yes,1999. so i shielded again. found a nice winnable match, which i did win. score after actually says 2022. but wait there's more. while i was winning i was attacked, actually busting me down to 1962...

now i don't have enough health packs to heal the 3 characters i can actually use to win level 166 matches.

this is just, the worst.(read that in a morgan freeman voice, like the lego movie).

devs, this needs to be addressed. if you're in a match, especially a match that bumps you over a threshold, the points you win and any progression reached should be awarded before any points are lost from simultaneous attacks. this type of thing happens a lot and it's incredibly demoralizing. even for a phone game.

Comments

• I was thinking the same thing recently. I'm not to the point of shielding or getting massive rewards yet, but when it keeps happening, it's really annoying.