App crash on Galaxy S6 Edge

Clamoe100
Clamoe100 Posts: 53
edited February 2016 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
Is anyone experiencing app crashes on the galaxy s6 edge? It seems to be happening more frequently to me. I'll start a battle, and it'll crash without even playing one turn. It's incredibly frustrating, because I lose health, and points. I sent in a ticket to see if there are any answers to this problem. I wouldn't even know what to ask for for compensation because it happens at least once a week. Any advice from anyone?

Comments

• I have a galaxy note 3 and am experiencing increasing crashes as you have chronicled.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    It's happening on steam too, so it's a cross-platform issue. The rate at which this happens has dramatically increased after the patch (I was experiencing crashes even before).
  • I've had a few since the patch on my iPhone 6. I crashed about twice during the last patch. Also still experiencing missing events from time to time.
  • Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Scooters76 wrote:
    I've had a few since the patch on my iPhone 6. I crashed about twice during the last patch. Also still experiencing missing events from time to time.

Same on android
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I experienced this more after the prior update, but noticeably less after this one. Galaxy S5 Android 5.0
  • Yup, I've crashed three times today during big point matches... I hate that I'm losing event points, boosts, and time (for healing) all at once.
  • well that is because of your cache file is not deleted. and not this kind of issues after the update to the latest lollipop
  • HasanSorany
    HasanSorany Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    i keep rebooting at first my phone but after know about the cache now i go to specific application from app manager and than clear data and cache files of the phone it is good way M5 Card Size Mobile