Poverty ISO-8 Improvements and Suggestions

Heyo,

Given I've been in need of more ISO-8 these days due to the influx of 4* + being lazy, I'm throw in some small scale suggestions in how to increase ISO-8 generation. These are mostly aimed toward side things, since I 'think' they'd improve the situation without disrupting player progress too heavily.

- Change the 'no reward' ISO reward of 20 ISO in Storyline to something else.

Players get 20 ISO as a replacement reward if the User 'gets' a reward already taken previously on a node.

20 ISO hurts these days. Back when 1/2* characters were a thing, this made sense. It's barely a drop in the bucket for 3*/4* units now in the later levels.

Suggestions for this:
1. The 20 ISO increases by 10/15 with each successful clear, to a limit. Makes clearing the nodes slightly less of a chore and makes Users feel at least some degree of progress while they're trying to increase their point totals in PvE.

2. Increase the 20 ISO to something like 50/70. Bigger numbers are nice. Not great, but loads better compared to 20.

ISO rewards for Daily login (indvidual)
- I think after playing for over 400+ days, the iso rewards for daily login could increase a bit more.

Suggestions:
1. Increase the amount of ISO given after reaching 2 years worth of playtime by x1.5/x2/x2.5

2. Generic increase of all tiers of ISO Daily login rewards by 500/750/1000

- Increase the Bonus ISO for completing PvP matches without skipping
Mostly to scale along with the 3*/4* iso costs.

Suggestion:
1. Increase by and additional 20/30 ISO (50/60 ISO is now the limit).

Add some sort of 'random' Unstable/Red ISO-8.
Basically another form of random ISO reward. Since the unstable/red ISO-8 is a special commodity, it can award players random amounts of ISO-8 when they 'open'/use it. This can be added as a form of reward in PvE/PvP events in addition to everything else.

Suggestions:
1. Add as a progression prize in PvP/PvE.
2. Make the values similar to tokens in 'tier' value: i.e. 500/1000/2000/5000/10000
3. Throw it into Vaults as another prize.

Hope this is useful!