CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION!

Check complete, my internet is working just fine!

Comments

• mindsuckr
    mindsuckr Posts: 154
    Glad it's not just me. Hopefully it'll be a short one.
  • rollx
    rollx Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Not working here either. Maybe they are rolling out the patch?
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also known as: Monday.
  • Same here, cant connect via steam.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    2789678.png?409
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. 13 minutes left in the sub...
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2015
    My internet connection is working... my game isn't. 250 HP and 1500 Iso?

EDIT: It's working now...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    JVReal wrote:
    My internet connection is working... my game isn't. 250 HP and 1500 Iso?
    that gets my vote icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Probably should be 500HP and 3000 ISO this time....so increase the compensation each time please.
    This will help offset the burden of having to actually talk to my family instead!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got back on in time to get into the top 50 for the dub.Almost lost out on 50 HP...
  • The best thing would be to have a 'Cannot connect to the server' error message rather than one that automatically blames the user side. It might remove some confusion.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Remember there's a "Bugs and Technical Issues" board. Whenever you experience that sort of issue, you should check there.

I had actually forgotten about it last time myself.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone really check their intenret connection when that screen pops up.. At least on steam you need to be hook to the net to log into steam so you know your connection is good lol

if they were going to add something to deadpool tomorrow would be a great day since the tokens reset
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Does anyone really check their intenret connection when that screen pops up.. At least on steam you need to be hook to the net to log into steam so you know your connection is good lol

I do when I'm playing on the train, because the train wifi is spotty.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:

if they were going to add something to deadpool tomorrow would be a great day since the tokens reset
    Since I play on my phone, I will switch between wifi and cellular to see if it gets the signal back... if not, then it's not me.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone,

I can confirm that there was a server issue this morning that affected a small number of players. The downtime lasted approximately 30 to 45 minutes. Please accept our apologies if you experienced the outage.

Because the downtime was brief, did not affect all players, and significant Events were not affected - no mass compensation is planned at this time.

Thank you.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    First, thank you for letting us know!

Second:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]the downtime was brief, did not affect all players, and significant Events were not affected - no mass compensation is planned at this time.
    (bold is my emphasis)

Does that mean we should submit a ticket? i dont plan on it as I missed nothing, just curious.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    MarvelMan wrote:
    First, thank you for letting us know!

Second:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]the downtime was brief, did not affect all players, and significant Events were not affected - no mass compensation is planned at this time.
    (bold is my emphasis)

Does that mean we should submit a ticket? i dont plan on it as I missed nothing, just curious.

i think i will saying im sad i missed out on the outage icon_e_smile.gif