Comm Link Disrupted Again!?

hesjingixen
hesjingixen Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
Currently on Android, all I get is "Check Internet Connection". I've checked on 3 different Android devices and get the same result. I tried on Steam, however, and it connects find, so it isn't all the servers.

Comments

• Unknown
    edited August 2015
    After having this last week, I am disgruntled to be seeing this again right now. I know it's not my network, because the same device can surf web pages. Ticket submitted.

Edit: Relaunched the app & "Check Internet Connection."

2nd Edit: Tried launching on another device that has a different internet connection. Same issue. "Check Internet Connection."
  • Same issue here
  • bender
    bender Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Down for me too. Just entered the Prod Sun PVE and was going to get a clear in before the sub ended.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Down again here...comm link disrupted...just as I finished the last node of the current sub...****...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    The world has ended.. you may have to work or communicate with other humans.. RUN!
  • down for me as well on Android.. here we go again, right before my pve's end.
  • Philly79
    Malcrof wrote:
    The world has ended.. you may have to work or communicate with other humans.. RUN!

I am actually at work now, I am a multi-tasker...
  • Philly79 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

I am actually at work now, I am a multi-tasker...
    I am also at work. But it matters not, I'm using my own hotspot or data, separately.
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Down for me too
  • nyjoker
    nyjoker Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    im currently having the same issue. had to restart my phone and got in but after i beat a round i got botted off.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, me too. Was going to try to take top 50 in my sub for PVE (need HP,) and push a bit in the Shield Sim, but neither is overly pressing. Hopefully it won't be down too long...
  • Hello! It seems to be down again.
  • Ye, looks like it's down.
    I submitted a ticket.
    Feel free to do the same.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm back in, anyone else still locked out?
  • Philly79
    I am in....
  • Newvis
    Newvis Posts: 18
    edited August 2015
    Crashed for me during a vault purchase and ended up with covers in my roster spots instead of being given the chance to choose. Ugh. Kinda pissed cuz I paid for a 10 pack and I have a way I like to choose with the generator.
  • I'm back in also.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone,

I can confirm that there was a server issue this morning that affected a small number of players. The downtime lasted approximately 30 to 45 minutes. Please accept our apologies if you experienced the outage.

Because the downtime was brief, did not affect all players, and significant Events were not affected - no mass compensation is planned at this time.

Thank you.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did submit a ticket, but only because the outage was in the last half hour of the PVE sub. I ended up dropping out of top 50 since I couldn't play. And I got hit for -16 in the simulator. Talk about literally getting kicked when you're down. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Newvis wrote:
    Crashed for me during a vault purchase and ended up with covers in my roster spots instead of being given the chance to choose. Ugh. Kinda pissed cuz I paid for a 10 pack and I have a way I like to choose with the generator.