• thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    knowing 5 stars are coming. icon_redface.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Losing on a node labeled EASY
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only being able to vote for one of these options.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally it's the constant feeling of nothing to actually do/ nothing to get rewards from.
  • evil panda
    evil panda Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Where's the option for "constantly reading **** complaint threads"?
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    evil panda wrote:
    Where's the option for "constantly reading **** complaint threads"?

you opened a thread titled "worst feeling playing this game" nuff said...
  • lol there's so much vitriol in this thread...but what did I expect icon_rolleyes.gif
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Receiving 20 iso after defeating a level 350 Ares fed by goons?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Clearing all the nodes in PvE three times resulting in being in 237th place.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    (Not THE worst feeling in the game but it's not in the poll so...)

Finishing 101st/21st/11th on new 4-star release PvE after 4-7 days of grinding.
  • GurlBYE
    (Not THE worst feeling in the game but it's not in the poll so...)

Finishing 101st/21st/11th on new 4-star release PvE after 4-7 days of grinding.

That sounds more like the other thread, something that happens thats ****.

To my knowledge this was more of a general, dead ends of the game, parts that are consistent regardless of how you try to work around them.

Like no matter what you do to try and play differently, 2 star dark avengers scaled past your highest leveled characters will appear.

Less a negative one time feeling and more of a looming constant feeling.

But i've been exactly where you're describing twice.

once for deadpool, I cared,
    once for falcap, on whom I could care less.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting a 3 you have already maxed is not that bad, not fun, but I can survive. But seeing a shinny token and the. getting a 4 that you already have maxed, when you have just 3% of getting one, and when most of your 4s are not maxed. This is the worst.

And yes, it happened to me two days ago again when I got a yellow IW icon_e_sad.gif

Ps: Getting Furys and IWs is my thing... Shinny cover in a normal heroic token? Most of the time, its them icon_e_sad.gif
  • GurlBYE
    raisinbman wrote:
    lol there's so much vitriol in this thread...but what did I expect icon_rolleyes.gif

Heretofore I had thought this forum a generally safe place for the irony meters.
    CF3FlQqW0AAa17b.png

To the OP, it is the cruel nature of these games to move from the initial addicting phase of repeated instant gratification to a state of endlessly delayed satisfactions. Over time, fewer and fewer new successes, instead more new kinds of disappointment and increasing repetition of them. The poll options are various incarnations of the same thing.

Find joy in the journey, allow the destinations to be surprises icon_e_smile.gif

Fighting buffed Dark Avengers and Juggernaut for the millionth time

it's not just the lack of rewards that aren't a pleasing point in the game.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starting at match at 980 and ending at 860 or so.. happens to often.. hate it with a passion.
  • Konman
    Konman Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    raisinbman wrote:
    lol there's so much vitriol in this thread...but what did I expect icon_rolleyes.gif

I assume that you are always expecting raisins. icon_razz.gif
  • Realizing that you still like the basic mechanics of the game, but the effort required to actually 'compete' requires you to sacrifice too much time and personal life to be worth it. Wanting to play the game, but feeling defeated at the treadmill which moves you back further compared to the whales and hard core players. Realizing that paying for items only moves you a fraction of a fraction closer to an end goal which moves further away. Realization that the time you spent on the game when you were more hardcore has cost you much time which could have been spent with friends, cooking/eating better, playing other more long-term satisfying games, spending time with your wife, reading, etc.

Realization that although you've sworn off the game multiple times, DDQ has drawn you back in to the point where you're playing much more than just DDQ.