Health Pack Rewards Fix

Arphaxad
Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
edited September 2015 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Here I am, just cleared Deadpool Daily and I have 2 Taco Tokens that I'm excited to see what I pull from the vault.... but wait, I only have 5 health packs. The fear sets in that my tokens might pull health packs as rewards and, since I have no more nodes to play, they will be wasted.

After I clear the story mode and run my DDq I'm ready to log off and let time refresh my health packs. If my tokens pull health packs and they are applied immediately, they are wasted. This is very frustrating and a big let down, when players should be excited about getting a reward from the vault.

Easy fix... place the health packs with the other covers we earn and let us activate them when we are ready to use them. This will also encourage players to buy taco vault tokens to stock up on health packs for major events.

Make this happen, and make your players happy.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arphaxad wrote:
    Here I am, just cleared Deadpool Daily and I have 2 Taco Tokens that I'm excited to see what I pull from the vault.... but wait, I only have 5 health packs. The fear sets in that my tokens might pull health packs as rewards and, since I have no more nodes to play, they will be wasted.

After I clear the story mode and run my DDq I'm ready to log off and let time refresh my health packs. If my tokens pull health packs and they are applied immediately, they are wasted. This is very frustrating and a big let down, when players should be excited about getting a reward from the vault.

Easy fix... place the health packs with the other covers we earn and let us activate them when we are ready to use them. This will also encourage players to buy taco vault tokens to stock up on health packs for major events.

Make this happen, and make your players happy.

i wanted this as well BUT it will never happen,why you ask.. Well i said lets make this like BOOST where your reward 3 at a time and you can save them but like someone else said this will Make PVP unfair. Someone could save up 30 health packs and just crush everyone at PVP cause they would never have to sheild until their 30 health packs are gone

Simple point no reason to buy shileds just save your health pack boost, so sadly it will never happen

should be a away for the health packs to reheal up to 10 even if you have health packs (meaning it will go back 10 even though you may got 5 from tacos) so it would rebuild until you get 15 (even if it says you have 10)
  • One reason I don't open taco is getting unnecessary amount of health packs. On the other hand, the reason I open taco is for health packs icon_redface.gif It will be great if we can inventory them.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    i wanted this as well BUT it will never happen,why you ask.. Well i said lets make this like BOOST where your reward 3 at a time and you can save them but like someone else said this will Make PVP unfair. Someone could save up 30 health packs and just crush everyone at PVP cause they would never have to sheild until their 30 health packs are gone

Simple point no reason to buy shileds just save your health pack boost, so sadly it will never happen

should be a away for the health packs to reheal up to 10 even if you have health packs (meaning it will go back 10 even though you may got 5 from tacos) so it would rebuild until you get 15 (even if it says you have 10)

I don't agree with you on the first part. The number of health packs is rarely what stops me from climbing more in pvp, it's the fact that at some point the attacks swarm in faster than you can win fights, no matter if you have 1,000 health packs you can't win 10 matches faster than 10 people can beat you once each. You drop like a rock with no shields.

I do like the idea though of having the default 10 be used FIRST and still regenerate. You only dip into your stockpile once those are gone.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any other sources of health packs should be in a secondary/backup store that only got used when the main one was used up so that people can still get their free ones like everyone else.
  • Firstly, 15 votes in the feedback/sugestion section!!!!! That extrpolates out to like a million real players icon_e_biggrin.gif
    no secondly, that is all