Hit 2k in the Sim today, so will retreat to every retal...

lukewin
lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I hit 2k in the Sim today, so every attack that comes in, I'll retreat to the retal node. If I can find the person again, I'll likely retreat to them til I can't find them.

Defensive wins always make me feel good, so I figure why not share the wealth, if it really doesn't cost me anything. I hit 1400 yesterday and got knocked back to the 1200s. Climbed from there today and it was pretty quiet til the 1900s. I was 1 match away from 2k twice but kept getting attacked during the matches. I got knocked down to 1800 and burned thru some taco tokens to get healthpacks. Went ahead and burned a shield at 1967 just for the piece of mind / avoiding the frustration of climbing and falling. Hit my 2k and I've already dumped 300 pts to those that might be climbing right now.

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm available to hit too, but apparently no one wants to fight Hulkbuster/Carnage/Prof X. My equilibrium point is around 1850.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    I hit 2k tonight as well. I'm open for business. Hit me as many times as anyone needs. I won't retal.
  • uberhamster
    uberhamster Posts: 96 Match Maker
    scottee wrote:
    I'm available to hit too, but apparently no one wants to fight Hulkbuster/Carnage/Prof X. My equilibrium point is around 1850.

Hahaha yes. Not fighting that, thanks.