3-in-a-row

gmp72
gmp72 Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Just reached 1000 in Close Air Support. 3 PVPs in a row now icon_e_biggrin.gif
Didn't think I would do it this time, as I did not have any of the boosted characters at max.
Slice 1 seems ideal for me, as it's busy and completely asynchronous with my timezone.

Used basically Level 211 Patch and Level 203 R&G for most of the matches.
No shields used.

Matches are fairly quick whether you're losing or winning due to the number of strike tiles.

Lots of maxed Patch and Loki teams.
They maybe good on offence, but are an almost certain loss on defense.
Only lost 1 match to them due to a bad cascade and my taking R&G into the match on half health.

That's the other advantage of a Patch/R&G team ... Health Pack Savings !

p.s. And sorry to the Maxed FistBuster team that I whaled ... Needed the 67 points on offer icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had the most annoying loss earlier.
    I literally had to hit Grocket once and I'd win but during a lucky-as-all-hell cascade (before he'd made his move there were two yellow tiles on the board far away from each other), he ended up making a yellow match and healed up 5000 health. The cascade was right after he'd used his green move so that killed a character. He'd also recently put his Got A Plan move down so by the end he'd gone from 478 health to just under 5000 and I was left with two characters with 300 health each, since Captain Falcon failed to tank well enough.

Well, early days. I hope this is a hard fought PvP so that I can get 1000 nice and easy this time.