Which new story event would you guys like?

GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited September 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
So instead of proposing another potential new character for the game, how about you guys request for a specific favourite story arc from the Marvel comics? Because let's face it, everybody is getting mighty tired and sick of the Dark Reign saga, you know? If I was the developer, I would implement the following story arcs:

1. Spider-Island: This gives Spidey a chance to be buffed up again, plus I would like to introduce Anti-Venom as a reward in the end (I know Anti-Venom no longer exists, but its legacy shall live on for curing Manhattan of the spider virus)

2. Planet Hulk: I noticed how people are barely using Hulk and She-Hulk for their rosters, so why not introduce Skarr as the third Hulk when they team up?

3. Dark Phoenix: Honestly? I don't think Jean Grey will ever be playable as Dark Phoenix due to how broken and OP the Phoenix Force still is, so how about she is a final boss like Ultron?

4. Superior Spider-Man: Some people really hate Doc Ock as SpOck, others have a refreshing perspective that it's not whining Parker down to his luck again. I really hope they can somehow incorporate Goblin King and his minions like how the Hand, ISO-8 mutants, Maggia, and more NPC foes, you know? (Oh, and of course, SpOck being a 4 star version of Doc Ock).

5. Secret Wars: Come on! How could you not want this epic of a comic arc!? Crossovers are bound to happen, and you get so many alternate universes of your favourite characters (I don't know how I feel about Iron Man from the future...)

So tell me, guys. What story events do you think should should be expanded and added to relieve the repetitive boredom of a chore Dark Reign is right now?

Comments

• 1) Acts of Vengeance
    2) Infinity
    3) Apocalypse: The Twelve
    4) Secret Wars
    5) Civil War
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    I'd be happy if they fleshed out the rest of Dark Reign and brought Iron Patriot and Songbird.

Heck. They could then transition to Thunderbolts.

The Brood would be fun.

Kree vs Skrulls would be fun.

KANG as a new 4* character would be fun. Wrap one of his many stories into the game.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Secret Wars has so much potential.

Battleworld all by itself is enough content to keep this game running for many years!
  • Civil War event, with exclusive subs for each side, with different rewards for each side.

In time for the movie, even.

Have a core set of characters "blocked" depending on which sub you chose.