Deadpool 4* Pool Party Vault

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
was it removed without and no announcement given? Yes i hoard tokens.

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did you still have a token? Was it replaced with the regular token page screen?

The only reason I can see both the Sweet and Savory vaults is because I have tokens for both. My Steam doesn't have either banked and can only see the current. I used all my PP tokens, so I don't have that vault anymore.
  • killerkoala
    lukewin wrote:
    Did you still have a token? Was it replaced with the regular token page screen?

The only reason I can see both the Sweet and Savory vaults is because I have tokens for both. My Steam doesn't have either banked and can only see the current. I used all my PP tokens, so I don't have that vault anymore.

i haven't redeemed tokens for a long while. and i checked if they got converted to regular deadpool pool party token page. i had 3 vaults sweet taco, savory taco and deadpool party vault yesterday and now those are gone. and i think i would have had my independence vault too; if i knew they had a A/B experiement going on and thought those prevented me from having Heroic: Juggernaut vault.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    We don't remove expired Packs/Vaults from the game, so not sure what would be causing that. Please send in a ticket to CS with which ones you're missing so they can track it.

Edit: Yes, we did have that bug a few months back that made some packs vanish. That was a display bug, so I'm assuming that this is the same.
  • killerkoala
    IceIX wrote:
    We don't remove expired Packs/Vaults from the game, so not sure what would be causing that. Please send in a ticket to CS with which ones you're missing so they can track it.

Edit: Yes, we did have that bug a few months back that made some packs vanish. That was a display bug, so I'm assuming that this is the same.

already sent CS ticket for the vault. it was just weird that the vault disappeared. i think i have all my tokens except "Hot shot" tokens and a couple "Deadpool dailies" that CS thought i didn't earn during a blackout/ didn't log off game for a few days. thx for the response.

P.S. yes, i was Scrooge McDucking my hoard of of tokens.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happened to me too. Opened a ticket this afternoon. Will post answer here when I get one.