Deadpool 4* Pool Party Vault

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2015 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
was it removed without and no announcement given? Yes i hoard tokens.

Comments

• jvasses
    jvasses Posts: 43
    I had two tokens also that went missing! icon_cry.gif
  • killerkoala
    jvasses wrote:
    I had two tokens also that went missing! icon_cry.gif

put in a CS ticket i was told by ice to do so.
  • We just rolled out a fix that should have restored tokens for Deadpool X-Force events, Pool Party and the Juggernaut Heroic. Can you guys check and let me know if you've received the tokens that disappeared?
  • killerkoala
    We just rolled out a fix that should have restored tokens for Deadpool X-Force events, Pool Party and the Juggernaut Heroic. Can you guys check and let me know if you've received the tokens that disappeared?

There is glitch in deadpool savory to sweet vault. if you push to see inactive sweet vault it takes you back to main screen. if it starts working again, i'll inform you if they are there.

on a side note is there a way to warn CS that i will be cashing out over a 1400+ tokens (opening up when tokens change for next season) in about 2 weeks, so i don't get flagged for sandboxing or getting fixed faster.
  • killerkoala
    We just rolled out a fix that should have restored tokens for Deadpool X-Force events, Pool Party and the Juggernaut Heroic. Can you guys check and let me know if you've received the tokens that disappeared?

I just saw everything is the way it should be, 80 sweet tokens and 3 deadpool pool party vault.