Improve the Sell All screen

Hi,

a quick suggestion that would make life a lot easier for players of all experience levels.

When you are viewing your rewards there is a button to "sell all". If you tap this you get a confirmation screen come up which just says "Sell XX covers? [OK]"

It would be a *real* time saver if that screen actually had some options on it so you could choose which star levels to sell. In other words if it looked like:

Choose what to sell:
[x] All Common covers
[x] All Uncommon covers
[ ] All Rare covers
[ ] All Legendary covers

[OK]

This would let you quickly and easily clear out all the Common/Uncommon characters then you could review the more valuable ones. If you want to sell everything then you can still do so with a quick tap on the relevant tick-boxes.

It shouldn't be *too* hard to do and would have a much bigger impact on usability than some of the other, purely cosmetic, UI changes that we've had recently.

Just my 2c!

K8ee

Comments

• I came here to post the same thing.

Why, OH WHY[?!], are there not "Sell 1*" and "Sell 2*" buttons next to "Sell All". This has literally been the single most infuriating part of the game in my 580+ days of playing. You could also add tabs, one for each rarity, so that you can easily view all your covers for a selected rarity and then use the sell all button on that tabbed section to sell only those covers of that rarity.

You can't even scroll down your list without it lagging, hence the real need for new selling options. There are three simple fixes within theses two posts alone.
  • Jeh64
    Jeh64 Posts: 22
    Definitely agree +1
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll third this motion.
  • NNCSavage
    NNCSavage Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    /signature
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    I would also suggest a sell all duplicates button. If I've already got five covers and I hit that button, it would make searching through the rest much easier. Sometimes I'll know that I want to create a duplicate of a character, so I wouldn't always hit that button.

When you have 40 covers to go through on that screen it can be a real nightmare. The (warning you are about to sell a 3* or higher) isn't much of a warning, because I have no need for almost all of the 3* covers I obtain.

I'm creating a duplicate KK, SW, and Cyclops right now in 4* land and I'm creating a duplicate HB, JG, and 4Pool in 4* land, so I know that I need to go through and add those covers in before selling anything off.

But holy **** is does this game make buying a 40 pack less desirable because of the roster menu. The lag forces you to go through the whole list once just so that when you scroll back you aren't skipping covers. Then, when you do decide to add a cover, it takes you back to the top of the list so that you lose your place and have to relag the damn thing.

The only time I really want to add a 2* is when I need that 2* for an essential node, so selling all 2*s isn't always an option I want, but selling all duplicates sure would.
  • bastardbsn
    bastardbsn Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Definitely agree as well.