It's a small thing, but ISO is ISO...

GMadMan040
GMadMan040 Posts: 207
I'm sure this has been suggested elsewhere and I get that it will be a small thing in the big picture, but it would feel like such a moral victory to see it put into play that I have to bring it up.

When selling a character, can we please get the ISO for each of their covers in addition to what we have put into leveling them up?

In the most recent PVE, star.pngstar.png Cap was the featured of his class. I, like many others, have a roster spot for this star.pngstar.png featured character that rotates depending on who it is. During that time I collected 6 covers for him. The ISO on that would have been 1500 had I sold them off individually, but when selling the rostered variant, I only receive 250. This does not make any sense to me. If there is an explanation that I don't understand, please devs, vanquish my ignorance.

Otherwise - sell price should equal the base value of the covers + whatever % of ISO investment that has already been made into the character.

Like I said, this is a smallish thing, but ISO starvation is a real thing and every little bit counts for something.

Thank you.

Comments

• What would be really nice is if you could take a cover OFF a character so you could experiment with some different builds. This would also let you sell any spares at full value.
  • GMadMan040
    GMadMan040 Posts: 207
    K8ee wrote:
    What would be really nice is if you could take a cover OFF a character so you could experiment with some different builds. This would also let you sell any spares at full value.

Do you mean to say - when changing the build of a of a max covered character, instead of just burning the cover that gets replaced it should be considered "sold" and the ISO recovered?