Let me choose my placement reward

Right now, if you rank #102, you get the placement award designated for #100-150. In some scenarios, the lower placement rewards hold more relevance for the player. For example, instead of another Sentry cover for ranks 3-150, I might want to finish my 2-star Daken. Or instead of the 4-star I won't be able to use for 2 years, I might rather have that Luke Cage black.

Please allow us to choose from not only the designated placement reward, but also from the rewards for lesser finishes. It would be one or the other, and all encompassing (i.e., if you choose the standard recruit token with 250 ISO, skipping the 3-star with 500 ISO, you only receive the 250 ISO).

This might not be a big deal for the top end, but for up-and-coming players who haven't fielded all 2* or 3* rosters, this could potentially help a great deal. And honestly, it's no skin off of D3's back to give out crummier rewards at a players discretion, and might even yield better sales later as those players are retained.

Comments

• Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    Totally agree. I've had to tank events so that I could get the rewards I wanted.