back up via facebook

chris0001
chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
edited September 2015 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
So everytime there is anykind of an update, (ie full update or quick patch), my save via facebook gets unchecked! Today I ended up loosing 250 HP and about 8500 ISO from pve and LR's. Anyone else have this issue? Ticket has again been sent in, with no response.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Are you playing on one device, or multiple?
  • Jeh64
    Jeh64 Posts: 22
    chris0001 wrote:
    So everytime there is anykind of an update, (ie full update or quick patch), my save via facebook gets unchecked! Today I ended up loosing 250 HP and about 8500 ISO from pve and LR's. Anyone else have this issue? Ticket has again been sent in, with no response.

Same thing happens to me all the time. I really wish they'd do away with Facebook saving, and use some other system. This is the only game I have issues with playing on multiple devices (ipad and android phone).
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    DayvBang wrote:
    Are you playing on one device, or multiple?
    i just changed phones, but I still have my old one (and a tablet that I played on -- everything is android). My load on my new phone loaded me into my alliance, but started me off as a new player. Can I reopen from my old phone and refresh my FB connection, or will that kill my progress (day 425+ here, so desperate not to lose my stuff).
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    I too have seen this problem. For me, I have noticed that even when it is not after an update sometimes the save to Facebook randomly turns off. I always check the game on my phone before leaving the house now as I am never sure when the sync is going to turn off.