High Scores in PVP

I wanna start off by saying that I just got back from a month long break and actually enjoy the game a lot more. Huge shout out to D3 for putting in the work into making the game more enjoyable for all.

I love the double 4* progression reward cause I'm transitioning to the 4* land as we speak and there are events where the 1300 is obtainable and some that aren't. It keeps me into the game.

But I have also realized that a lot top PVP players are hitting 2K like it's nothing. I'm not trying to make it stop, I'm trying to find something that would actually reward them for the work.

I don't quite understand people who are complaining about the 2K+ scores. I say D3 needs to find a way to reward them. What kind of rewards could be good for top elite players? ISO? HP? More covers? <- NOPE

These players should be rewarded with something new, something different, something unique.

For someone who finishes with the highest score in his/her entire slice, give them a variant cover. Allow them to change the cover of the top reward for example (by cover I don't mean the actual moveset, but rather the image). Give that person an alternative iron man suit skin and add some extra spice to it: the iron man suit gives an extra 5% (arbitrary number) match damage increase for a full week.

Create a trophy room for high end players. A room where they could show off their trophies and rare prizes. Keep the top tier players hungry for more.

This would become a Win/Win situation for MPQ.

Higher HP Sales in order to compete at the top tier level
Unique rewards to keep the elite happy
More available points for transitioning players

TL:DR - D3 is doing a fantastic job. Next step: unique and rare rewards needed for elite high end players

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Koko81 wrote:
    I don't quite understand people who are complaining about the 2K+ scores. I say D3 needs to find a way to reward them
    Only if they also start giving out prizes to people who score 3x the top progression in PvE.
  • simonsez wrote:
    Only if they also start giving out prizes to people who score 3x the top progression in PvE.

Wait, PVE still exists?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Koko81 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

Wait, PVE still exists?

It never existed to begin with, Story mode on the other hand...
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    5911026996_4a4aac9199_o.png