Featured Character Bug

I just happened to encounter this weird bug where the game allow you to retain the featured character of certain PvP event even after you switched to another event.
After I played Vision PvP, I went to do Lightning Round and instead of featured LR's character, the center character remains as Vision. Please kindly investigate and fix this issue.

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    DreadL0rd wrote:
    I just happened to encounter this weird bug where the game allow you to retain the featured character of certain PvP event even after you switched to another event.
    After I played Vision PvP, I went to do Lightning Round and instead of featured LR's character, the center character remains as Vision. Please kindly investigate and fix this issue.
    I have been able to duplicate this bug (have not actually played a match exploiting it)
    Will PM the dev team with details instead of posting them here
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    It has spread to the Teenage Riot Kamala Khan PvP as well. User xynax has a team consisting of Vision, Steve Rogers and GSBW. I did a double take for sure.
  • And...one week have fully passed, plus the update few days ago. But this is still happening !!

Qfazse.jpg

qnMoZy.jpg

Though gotta admit it was fun to see/use two ironman in the same team...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    DreadL0rd wrote:
    Though gotta admit it was fun to see/use two ironman in the same team...
    I always wanted to play ** and *** mags together. add any of the various yellow/black players to them (especially xf), or even witch, and it'd be pretty good.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2015
    I was told in a pm that this was going to fix itself once the LRs concluded last week, I was also told that since buffs didn't carry over you gain no competitive advantage. So I guess if you can do it do it.

The good news is that the buffs don't carry over, so while you can have "invalid" teams, you can't pull in buffed characters that can add to power you shouldn't have.
    IceIX
    Site Admin

Moderator edit: marked quoted message. -DayvBang