Tournament issues

Options
Just played in the tournament, I haven't lost or died and made it to gold level prize. I got off the app for about an hour and when I got back on I had been reset back to level one with no prizes earned... Don't know what happened but the items I used in the tournament are also gone.

Comments

• Eliza
    Eliza Posts: 18
    Options
    Kkurz wrote:
    Just played in the tournament, I haven't lost or died and made it to gold level prize. I got off the app for about an hour and when I got back on I had been reset back to level one with no prizes earned... Don't know what happened but the items I used in the tournament are also gone.

You need to make a ticket by clicking support at the top of here
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Kkurz wrote:

Hi, please open a ticket with Customer Support. They can assist with reissuing any missing items. Some players, like yourself, are experiencing inventory-related bugs and we hope to have those issues fixed very soon in the next update.

Customer Support: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thank you!
  • For the last few hours, whenever I try to open the game there is a message that I've received some stuff (presumably tourney rewards) but the window is empty, the continue button does nothing, and hitting the X won't close it. I have tried closing out and reopening the game completely multiple times, but it will not work. I can't even get to the in-game support page.
  • Yay, it's working again.