PVE progression rewards

elwhiteninja
elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
Small suggestion but would it be possible to have an ISO or maybe a small HP prize that just repeats its self every X in PVE?

For the captain falcon event I earned 61000 (super common in pve to get more than double progression rewards) points only got rank 20 too but that is more than double the top progression reward which is a three star cover I think it would be interesting and exciting if we had a repeatable reward for these pves like every 5000 over the top prize we get 1000 ISO. Every 1000 over we get 25 HP.

Example progression reward

-100 Standard token
...(business as usual)
-27000 three star
-32000 1000 iso8.png
-37000 25 imcoin.png
-42000 1000 iso8.png
-47000 25 imcoin.png
-50000 icon_thing.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif (you know you want to give us a four star here)
-52000 1000 iso8.png
ETC

Comments

• elwhiteninja
    no thoughts anyone else?
  • Ding
    Ding Posts: 179
    I'd like to see a 4* at 2.5 times max progression. That way there's an incentive to play the whole event, instead of just joining the last day.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    pretty sure they said in the past they will not add rewards cause they want everyone the chance to earn all rewards, Then why dont you make the rewards in PVP easier to get if you want everyone to get all of the rewards.

Also they know they dont have to add rewards to PVE cause you are already forced to get 2.5 to 3x the progession reward if you want to end up top 20 in a 4 star

Love to see more stuff added but never happen I would even love to see them add a cookie or something at 2x progession level. Then every xxx cookies you could turn it into a slot.

even if it was one free slot a month it would be nice
  • elwhiteninja
    Well forget about the four star. Having an every X points reward would be really nice