Really downbeat

kewlguirarist
kewlguirarist Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I love this game and enjoy playing daily but the Internet issues really ruin things for me. I was on 940 points in PvP and my shield was about to run out. Then the issues came and I couldn't connect to shield for the last 3 hours. Managed to get on and I lost 150 points before I even had chance to do anything icon_e_sad.gif I could have reached 1000 points easily. Instead I've wasted 675 HP on nothing. Makes me feel really miserable as it's pretty much 3 days wasted.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    that is the worst. I feel your pain. nothing you can do but submit a ticket. they usually look at those on case by case basis.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    And it was the grind for slice 3 pve, too.
  • sorry alliance mate icon_e_sad.gif Hopefully they reward us. Maybe you can email CS and see if they can do anything.
  • Azoic wrote:
    And it was the grind for slice 3 pve, too.

I ended the grind 2nd main and out of top 2 somehow. That's ok. I don't really need a second token to draw a 2*
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had just broken shield at 850ish to hop.. mid fight, game is gone.. didn't come back up.. time to leave work, hour + commute.. i get home, open it up... -221 pts.

Didn't touch the game again all night.. didn't care about the PVE or even getting my points back.

I know the company line when it comes to service tickets for PVP events.. "sorry about your luck"

So no XFW, out the HP for the shield, fell out of T100

This is almost as bad as when i broke 1k and it did not award me the JG cover.. even sent a screenshot to CS with that one only to get a "sorry about your luck" email back from them..

with CS this bad, and issues like this.... not even sure i want to try anymore, other than the bare minimum to kill time.
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    Malcrof wrote:
    I had just broken shield at 850ish to hop.. mid fight, game is gone.. didn't come back up.. time to leave work, hour + commute.. i get home, open it up... -221 pts.

Didn't touch the game again all night.. didn't care about the PVE or even getting my points back.

I know the company line when it comes to service tickets for PVP events.. "sorry about your luck"

This is almost as bad as when i broke 1k and it did not award me the JG cover.. even sent a screenshot to CS with that one only to get a "sorry about your luck" email back from them..

with CS this bad, and issues like this.... not even sure i want to try anymore, other than the bare minimum to kill time.

Yesterday's outage was global, not just a few players here and there so one would hope there will be some compensation for anyone that had played the PvP event. I know we had an alliance member that really wanted that black XF cover to get his 12th cover and was mid hop going for 1k when the servers went down. His roster only has a handful of maxed 3*s so he was beat down mercilessly to around 600 points by the time he could get back on. He also submitted a ticket on it and the response to him was similar to yours. He about rage quit after that and I can't really blame him if he did.

I would guess there will be some general compensation for all players but it likely won't be nearly enough for those such as you and our alliance mate that were in mid hop when it occurred. We will just have to wait and see.
  • Malcrof wrote:

Welcome to the party. We've been waiting for you, and we have snacks! icon_e_wink.gif

DBC
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    At least you guys received a CS reply. Still waiting here for the bad news.