Third "A" team character

Options
Any ideas for a third character for my new "A" Ragnorak and Thor team?
Still have a lot of levelling to do for both

I thought spiderman but you would have trouble keeping the web tiles in play and I don't have his yellow skill
Daken might be good because he heals has strike tiles and will up purple and black damage
Storm classic I would think is not suitable because they both have such large health pools
Moonstone love her red skill but having trouble fully capitalising on the other two skills and would be very heavy on red as a team

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Comments

• I think a balance team will appear of all the gem
    Ragnarok, Thor run on Red, Yellow, Green
    You are short of Purple, Blue and black.

Ragnarok + Daken is A combo. If you change thor to venom. you will have an unlimited turn. Ragnarok 2ap and green skill will help to get purple easily
    Venom purple skill stun all get you another turn red skill increase Daken add addition damage. easily unlimited turns for you.

Most people add Storm Classic into the team is just to use her green skills to gather more tiles. to bust your yellow and red ( Ragnarok spam !!!)

Moonstone will clash with her red skills and black skill eat too much ap

Spidey is ok just that your web tiles stack can't maintain
  • Thanks for the good input.

Maybe I could also replace Thor with Captain America as that would then be Red, Green, Yellow and Blue
    I was originally thinking that Thor has high hit points and his yellow attack is very powerful and creates green

and then Venom or Daken or Bullseye for Purple and Black

Choices, choices. I am not sure how they all do at high level and its a lot of ISO to get there so want to plan right.
  • I would say keep Thor and don't get Captain America. Captain America has mediocre damage at mid-level AP costs, where as Thor is more spammable and does more damage. He's pretty tanky too.

A Grey Suit Black Widow would be really nice if you can get her to a good level and max her green skill so it hits all enemies. Thor and Ragnarok could build up green AP for her and then you AoE the whole enemy team with her Sniper Rifle skill. Although you would pretty much be ignoring blue and black tiles with that team composition.

Otherwise, like Aiolia said, you should go for Storm.
  • ok, thanks

I don't have any grey suit black widow but do have storm classic 3 colours.
    For her was thinking of eventually 5 Green, 5 Blue and 3 yellow for skills but could go 4 Blue and 4 yellow instead