"Made Man" observations.

Omega Blacc
Omega Blacc Posts: 69 Match Maker
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
As much as I love the idea of Vision and what he's supposed to be able to do, he's one of the few characters I think still needs tons of work.

As you all know, the AI has no real way to use him except to spam Density changes until it can fire Attack Protocol. Match damage with buffed Heavy Density is pretty darn awesome, except the AI will destroy its tiles on the drop of a dime. Normally I'd be laughing at this except that paired with Kamala (who is buffed right now icon_rolleyes.gif ) matches against the two of them are downright annoying. How many times can the best be brought out of a superhero?! Sheesh.

Best believe that team is on my defensive squad.

I'd almost rather be playing the Quicksilver event when you have two of them racing across the board on blue matches.

Almost.

I also ran into a max Scarlet Witch and a max Doom. I knew exactly what that was all about, and the two potential options from that pair are devastating to say the least. I almost didn't make it out of that match. Great pair I saw for the first time.

Oh yeah...and I have a horizontal dead strip on my phone screen from one end to the other. Most apps I can live with that but when I play MPQ it completely covers the third row of the board. I can swipe tiles from the second row down into the third, or swipe tiles from the fourth row up into the third, but I can't swipe for horizontal matches. I haven't had to wipe yet in PvP because I have board shakers and the enemy makes matches..buuuuut I've had to ditch multiple goon fights in PvE because the only move left was a horizontal swipe in the third row.

I feel like I'm playing Bejeweled. "NO MORE MOVES". It sucks. New phone incoming.

Anyways. Good luck to you all. Fight on.

Comments

• stance dancing is key
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am on the opposite side of the coin, i absolutely love Vision and his powers. Twice so far in this current PVP my KK has been taken out, and vision starts to tank dang near everything.. toss out density heavy and he makes fast work of the opponents teams, then once you have enough blue, cast your red, then immediately cast blue again.

I do think his red needs to do a touch more AOE damage to be on par with other 3*'s, mostly because you need AP in 2 colors to cast. But density Light has saved me over and over.

Vision + Bullseye + Cage. go into sim and try it out, trust me.. it is worth the time.
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Malcrof wrote:
    toss out density heavy and he makes fast work of the opponents teams, then once you have enough blue, cast your red, then immediately cast blue again.

Red doesn't consume the blue, so you should save your AP for the second blue when the first one wears off.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    moogles85 wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    toss out density heavy and he makes fast work of the opponents teams, then once you have enough blue, cast your red, then immediately cast blue again.

Red doesn't consume the blue, so you should save your AP for the second blue when the first one wears off.
    Pair him with IF and get blue out ASAP and watch people die a slow death!! Add BP black powers or KK for annoying heals and you are all set