R82 Android Build - Fix Upcoming *Update - Fixed!

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello everyone,

We are aware of issues with the new R82 update for Android. A fix is incoming shortly. Please stay tuned.

Thank you!

Comments

• ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Cool. Good thing I already finished pve.

Thanks for the quick response.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll go ahead and turn off automatic updating then. Thanks for the heads up!
  • Yeah this killed me. Currently unable to play. Good to know an update is forthcoming.
  • Hope can fix it asap , hope my rank will not drop out from top 10. Thank you
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,320 Site Admin
    We just pushed an updated build to the Google Play store. It should be available momentarily as soon as Google does their voodoo on the files.
  • LPUerBolado
    LPUerBolado Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Force close Google Play and MPQ and you will be able to download the new version.

71,90MB
  • Thanks for the update Devs!
  • I was in 2nd place in the unstable Iso 8. Still no fix. I really hope they plan on compensating.(not in heroic tokens) Turrrrrible timing for a game to **** the bed.
  • Fared
    Fared Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    The fix is live for me. I had to restart my device to see it.
  • I hope they give me a substantial reward because I was rank 5 as of this morning. This will probably cost me 2 covers of the new captain america.
  • I uninstalled the game because I didn't know what was going on with the issues. I reinstalled with the fix, only to find out I've lost everything. Over a year of progress... 48 roster spots... maxed characters... all gone.

Heartbreaking. Guess my MPQ days are over.
  • IceIX
    I uninstalled the game because I didn't know what was going on with the issues. I reinstalled with the fix, only to find out I've lost everything. Over a year of progress... 48 roster spots... maxed characters... all gone.

Pretty easy to recover that for you assuming you read this or contact CS. Send me a PM please.
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    IceIX wrote:
    I uninstalled the game because I didn't know what was going on with the issues. I reinstalled with the fix, only to find out I've lost everything. Over a year of progress... 48 roster spots... maxed characters... all gone.

Pretty easy to recover that for you assuming you read this or contact CS. Send me a PM please.

Yeah, that's an easy fix. But that's assuming you backed up your stuff with Facebook.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Is everything back to normal? I hit skip for the update for the time being, just in case. Is it safe to install, now?
  • IceIX
    san-mpq wrote:
    Is everything back to normal? I hit skip for the update for the time being, just in case. Is it safe to install, now?
    The newer update is safe to install. We've gotten no further tickets and have seen the normal upswing in players using the new version. Sorry about the hiccup.
  • IceIX
    Nellyson wrote:
    Yeah, that's an easy fix. But that's assuming you backed up your stuff with Facebook.
    Even easier if that's the case, since you can fix it yourself then. We can reattach accounts that are "lost" through reasons like this manually though.
  • Tagstar87
    Tagstar87 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    IceIX wrote:
    Nellyson wrote:
    Even easier if that's the case, since you can fix it yourself then. We can reattach accounts that are "lost" through reasons like this manually though.

I can second that. I stepped away from this game for six months, uninstalled it and never looked back. Until I looked back...

Came back in June and CS was super helpful in retrieving my account, no FB save or anything. Just verified who I was and next time I signed in my roster was there icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HELP ME!

Hi David (HIFI) Moore,

I need your help. I too attempted to reinstall my game after yesterdays patch.

I did have a facebook save but it didn't load correctly and I am still missing my 53 characters! icon_e_surprised.gif Waaaagh! Help!
    I have since reinstalled and tried pulling the data save from facebook again but it doesn't make any difference.
    I have sent a ticket\email to D3-Go and got the auto reply.

It was my birthday yesterday and I have been very sad ever since loosing all my toons.

How can I PM you? Please help me!!

Thanks in advance.
    Kaptin.
  • OminoBuffo
    OminoBuffo Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Steam users.

Today start game = New Game... Tutorial!!! So all data lost :S

Its a problem for all Steam user, or only for me?