Vision bug?

Hey guys and sorry to be a party pooper but I noticed the vision's blue also affects attack tiles (the one with the punch). When vision's blue is on the board any friendly attack tile gets vision's buff.

My example, team: vision, prof. X, kamala kahn.
Activate vision's blue and prof. X does his psychic convergence and lays out attack an attack tile of 52. When i finish my turn the attack tile goes off dealing 950ish damage.

Edit:
I think that happens when the attack tile lands on a tile that has visions symbol.

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Attack tiles (and all special tiles, I think) belong to the middle character in the team, at least that seems to be the case in PvP when the middle character is the featured character.

It makes vision useful with iron fist!
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    ryanrod16 wrote:
    Hey guys and sorry to be a party pooper
    Then don't try.

And it's not a bug. Attack tiles don't have specified ownership, so if Vision is in the center spot, he's getting credit for the damage.
  • simonsez wrote:

And it's not a bug. Attack tiles don't have specified ownership, so if Vision is in the center spot, he's getting credit for the damage.

If thats the case why does his buff only affect only 1 attack tile? I had several attack tiles up and he only buffed one.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    The last patch said something about how he was buffing strike tiles when he was in the center position and everyone said, "don't you mean attack tiles?"

Since we made them aware of the attack tiles issue and they did nothing about it, I assume that this is working as intended, even though I can't think of another character that does anything like this.

It makes Fistion (Fission?) an obvious choice anytime Vision is main character in PvP or anytime Vision and Fist are boosted in PvE.

So the obvious team in the current PvP is going to be Vision + Fist + Boosted Black Panther (in 3* land) or Boosted Kingpin (in 4* land).

Vision boosts Fists passive for 5 blue AP to do an extra 5,000 damage + tanks Blue/Red/Yellow/Teamup to do another 3,000 to 9,000 (depending on how the board falls and if you can get any multiple matches). Fist's purple leads to Kingpin's poke (which can pick off the last turn of a Vision CD) or Black Panther's boosted AoE... level will determine whether Vision can tank blue/yellow with BP out, which makes Kingpin a much better option.
  • Buret0
    Thankfully this almost never comes up in PvP except for between seasons (when you can select all three characters), shield simulator (for the trolls), and during Made Man because Vision can't occupy the middle spot unless he is the required character in all other season PvPs.

Does he obtain "control" of the attack tile if he's in a side position and the middle character dies?
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    Thankfully this almost never comes up in PvP except for between seasons (when you can select all three characters), shield simulator (for the trolls), and during Made Man because Vision can't occupy the middle spot unless he is the required character in all other season PvPs.

Does he obtain "control" of the attack tile if he's in a side position and the middle character dies?

Actually, yes. If only Vision and IF are left, both being maxed, with vision on the left for priority, and you drop Visions blue, it will effect the tile, as vision will tank Team Ups, giving him the "most tanked colors" advantage, as if he was in the middle.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed today that Vision's attack bonus can also apply to Team-Up attacks. That feels even more wrong than the attack tiles.

Vision: basically useless except when he's freaking deadly due to a buffed-up bug.
  • Buret0
    DayvBang wrote:
    I noticed today that Vision's attack bonus can also apply to Team-Up attacks. That feels even more wrong than the attack tiles.

Vision: basically useless except when he's freaking deadly due to a buffed-up bug.

Which team-up? I'm certain I've used a team-up during this event, but I never noticed buffed damage.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buret0 wrote:
    Which team-up? I'm certain I've used a team-up during this event, but I never noticed buffed damage.

It was Intimidation. Actually, though, I might be wrong -- Hulkbuster may have had twice as many strike tiles out as I thought, now that I do the math again.
  • Buret0
    DayvBang wrote:
    Buret0 wrote:

It was Intimidation. Actually, though, I might be wrong -- Hulkbuster may have had twice as many strike tiles out as I thought, now that I do the math again.

I think you might be right... my optic blasts seemed to be doing about 1,000 more damage than it should have. Good catch (maybe?).
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    ryanrod16 wrote:
    If thats the case why does his buff only affect only 1 attack tile? I had several attack tiles up and he only buffed one.
    Because attack tiles never process individually. Ever. Otherwise, Hailstorm with a strike tile out would one-shot the entire opposing team.