We'll Just Keep Asking!

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
After using a buffed Psylocke and Punisher the last two events. I really do find them usable and fun to use when buffed, not overpowered, this is how they should be. This has been asked, requested, suggested, and stated over and over again.. can Psylocke and Punisher get buff to bring them inline with the other 3*'s? I know players will argue that these two are fast, but very weak compared to everyone else. Pyslocke's attack tile at 5 black at maxed level is only 270 compared to IF's at 468 for free (No I'm not suggesting a nerf!) and Punisher's strike tile is only 122 and that's if he doesn't destroy his own tiles. I'm not saying change their powers (although Psylocke's blue could use a change), just increase their damage a slight bit.

I would love to see these two along with a few others buffed a bit (Iron Man 40, Spider-Man). There was such overall positive feedback when She Hulk, Beast and Doc Ock received a slight buff. I use Beast everyday now, he's fun to play, She Hulk I would use more if I had more covers, and Doc Ock finally got a slot on my roster last week.

So come on, let's buff some characters! We don't ask for much (lying!). icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    Please don't. We face these characters in simulator and gauntlet for example and they are already hard.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Not sure I can share that, but heck.

Psylocke is beyond salvation.

Just stare at that pretty art instead and console yourself with the fact that she's not 100% useless in the company of stronger characters like Professor X, Beast, 3* Bullseye or Kamala.
    Probably same holds true for Punisher.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Just stare at that pretty art instead and console yourself with the fact that she's not 100% useless in the company of stronger characters like Professor X, Beast, 3* Bullseye or Kamala.

Hell yeah. Psylock Beast Bullseye is wave heaven. When's Enemy of the State coming up?
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I agree. Punisher helped drag me through the 2* -> 3* transition and now he just sits on the shelf. Even with his buff this week, I've only used him once in the PvE because KK is so much better at dishing out the pain
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    woopie wrote:
    I agree. Punisher helped drag me through the 2* -> 3* transition and now he just sits on the shelf. Even with his buff this week, I've only used him once in the PvE because KK is so much better at dishing out the pain

I use him daily in TBE.. if Lthor goes down for any reason, he can easily solo the final round. His red to end goon waves so i get first dibs on 2 and 4.. he is pretty useful.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not saying they are useless, just not as useful as they were last year.
  • MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    I am a strong advocate of buffing punisher's black ability to be more threatening.