I suggest 2* Jamie Madrox replacing 2Torch

Born2DieNPvP
Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Please devs. Axe Johnny Storm Torch and replace him with Jamie Madrox. I don't care what his power set is. You can just re-skin Tiny Torch and call him Madrox for all I care. Just make sure he has the same 99% pull rate as Torch on every token I use. That way it almost makes sense I pull him constantly and it will kind of feel like I'm progressing in some horrifying bonus PvE storyline; tailor made to break my will to carry on.

Comments

• TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Jamie Madrox as a 2*? That seems like an insult to Madrox. Now, 4* Jamie Madrox, now you're talking icon_e_wink.gif
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    You know this reads like you would rather spend your time tugging on Jamie Madrox for a progression reward.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Jamie Madrox as a 2*? That seems like an insult to Madrox. Now, 4* Jamie Madrox, now you're talking icon_e_wink.gif

But isn't that the beauty even 1* Madrox can one shot 5* Thanos.
    4* Madrox takes out everyone in the bracket.
  • Clintman wrote:
    You know this reads like you would rather spend your time tugging on Jamie Madrox for a progression reward.

What kind of life you living that reading what I wrote would immediately take your mind there? The Tug Life, G.

In all seriousness Multiple Man rules but how they would rep his powers is beyond me. Id love to see Polaris, Havok, and Madrox though. Give X-Factor some love!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards

Maddox has to be the first and only 5*. In the opening event you can only enter if you are Jamie Madrox. You can only win if you are Jamie Madrox. Jamie Madrox will be the most rare cover in the game and will only have a .001% chance of pulling a cover in a 42 pack unless, you guessed it your are Jamie Madrox and then you have a 100% chance of pulling the cover you want, becuase you are Jamie Madrox.
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker

I didn't like the people in that bracket any way.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm a 5* actually, but thanks all for the support.