Community Scaling seems to be turned back on in Unstable ISO

JVReal
JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
Hopefully by some error, it appears that Community Scaling is on for the Unstable ISO Story Event for the new 4* Captain America.

This must be a bug since we were told Community Scaling (or whatever you guys call it) was turned off indefinitely.

Nodes are scaling up without us playing them personally.

Will there be a fix before the weekend hits, and can you make some sort of announcement about it?

Comments

• Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    I agree with this ^^ no warning and having it happen on a new 4* release? C'mon guys, you are better than this... icon_e_sad.gif At least give us notice that you are aware of the situation and attempting to fix it as you have done with previous known issues....
  • Philly79
    I have not seen any official announcement from D3 acknowledging the CS issue so I created a ticket...maybe we can get some answers before the weekend hits and we are stuck with CS on a 48 hours sub. I did inquire if it is possible to "turn off" CS mid-event. No reply as of yet.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Friday, August 21, 2015 - 11:55 AM PST

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the thread. Looks like this was a bug and a fix is being issued ASAP. Community Scaling should be turned off shortly.
  • Philly79
    Thanks for addressing the issue. How will this affect the nodes that have turned deadly? I have done only two passes on this sub and already two of the nodes have turned deadly and they continue to climb.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Friday, August 21, 2015 - 11:55 AM PST

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the thread. Looks like this was a bug and a fix is being issued ASAP. Community Scaling should be turned off shortly.

Thanks for the confirmation. Please post here when you have more info on the fix's ETA.
  • Scoregasms
    Scoregasms Posts: 373
    Any updates on ETA for this? Would kinda suck to wait til Monday since Slice 1 ends 7AM Monday morning!
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    At least the community scaling applies to everyone so everyone is on the same playing field.