Non playing alliance commander

Clamoe100
Clamoe100 Posts: 53
edited September 2015 in MPQ Bugs and Technical Issues
Is there a way to boot a non playing commander from an alliance? They didn't score any points this last season. Any help with this matter would be appreciated.

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Customer support can probably help you remove them if you submit a ticket.
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    I know this is an older thread but this topic is one of the few things that really cheeses my onions with this game.
    For some reason they won't remove the creator of an alliance even though that player hasn't logged in for months. Surely there has to be a way for that in this day and age...
  • Kaeyne
    OJSP wrote:
    Kaeyne wrote:
    I know this is an older thread but this topic is one of the few things that really cheeses my onions with this game.
    For some reason they won't remove the creator of an alliance even though that player hasn't logged in for months. Surely there has to be a way for that in this day and age...

If having difficulty kicking the commander out.. Make a new alliance and invite all the previous members?

If you have another commander to change the setting, just make your old one private.
    It's to stop anymore people from joining, if you wish.. or

If you don't have anymore commanders, just leave it for those people to find out themselves when they join.

But what if we want to keep the alliance's name? All I said was that I can't see the reasoning for this procedure.
  • Dayv
    If you opened a customer support ticket and they wouldn't remove a completely inactive commander (which they have done in the past, so that's surprising), I'd recommend sending a PM to David [Hi-Fi] Moore, the D3 community manager here on the forums, and see if he can get them to take a second look.
  • Kaeyne
    DayvBang wrote:
    If you opened a customer support ticket and they wouldn't remove a completely inactive commander (which they have done in the past, so that's surprising), I'd recommend sending a PM to David [Hi-Fi] Moore, the D3 community manager here on the forums, and see if he can get them to take a second look.

I did and they said they won't remove the creator of the alliance. Even though he's been inactive for almost a year.
    That is what I don't get.
  • Dayv
    Kaeyne wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:

I did and they said they won't remove the creator of the alliance. Even though he's been inactive for almost a year.
    That is what I don't get.
    I can see them having different policies for the alliance creator. It might be best to create a new alliance and move on, and let the idle creator keep the name they picked out.