Daredevil's Billy Club not working properly

Options
StevO-J
StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
Daredevil's Billy Club doesn't seem to return 3 blue AP when a wave is ended with said match. I have had a wave of a survival node end in with a cascade for me that mached two Billy Club tiles with a critical tile and afterwards I was left with 2 blue AP in my stash, and one time before that I've had the same issue but wasn't sure what had happened but thought I was missing some bue AP when a Billy Club was matched and I was left unable to cast it again where I was sure I would be able to. I believe the second time it wasn't the wave ending, but downing a Kishu and the traps dissolving came inbetween or I also matched a Caltrops trap and that message came up maybe preventing the BC tile from returning 3 blue AP.

I've also had a BC tile stuck one tile up from the bottom left corner, not counting down or doing anything, just stuck on a countdown of 3 and not working. Maybe it was set on a trap when I cast it, I can't remember but I do remember getting frustrated by it unfortunately.

I really hope someone can look into this. It's not like I use Daredevil that much but when I do I would like his mechanics to work correctly, especially a 2 turn stun that can be essential in nodes containing Teisatsu and other ninjas.

Thanks and feel free to leave a comment if you have experienced the same issue.