Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at [email protected]

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Please get this game on Steam ASAP

slidecageslidecage Posts: 2,666Age Unconfirmed Chairperson of the Boards
play marvel puzzle quest on steam and would love to play this game...

if you play this on tablet you need to be online 100% of the time for it to work right

Comments

• I do not understand this post.
  • slidecageslidecage Posts: 2,666Age Unconfirmed Chairperson of the Boards
    hexad_2808 wrote:
    I do not understand this post.

i know it should of went into suggestion box. love to play this on my pc

but asking if i have to be online all of the time meaning if i dont have internet hook up can i still play this game or is this game just playable if you have a interent hookup
  • MalcrofMalcrof Posts: 5,829Age Unconfirmed Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    hexad_2808 wrote:
    I do not understand this post.

i know it should of went into suggestion box. love to play this on my pc

but asking if i have to be online all of the time meaning if i dont have internet hook up can i still play this game or is this game just playable if you have a interent hookup

Online only, it works like MPQ, i play it on my tablet, it still won't load on my phone for some reason.
    {My Roster} | Line ID: Malcrof | SSOLU Rank: Burlap
    When i mod it will look like this Please remember i am not an employee of D3 Go!, Demiurge, or Hibernum.
  • David [Hi-Fi] MooreDavid [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872Age Unconfirmed Site Admin
    Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sorry, but there are currently no plans for a Steam version of the game.
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    D3 Go! Community Manager
    why is that.. please give another thought about bringing this game to steam.
    slidecage wrote:
    why is that.. please give another thought about bringing this game to steam.

any thoughts about bringing it to pc