From Your Invincible Neighbourhood Iron Spider!

Options
GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited August 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Remember how I told you guys that I love to combine two characters from the game? Take Colossus + Juggernaut, Sandman + Hydro-Man, and recently the newly announced Captain America + Falcon (plus my version of Storm, Queen of Asgard) as examples! Here, I'm going to combine Iron Man and Spider Man to form...

3008797-tumblr_loxha5rx7j1qmenw0o1_400.jpg

Tadah~! Another legendary character (Please don't be mad at me, guys...) This is to address complaints about both 3-star version of Iron Man and Spiderman, and so let's make the best of both characters into one, shall we?

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngSpiderman (Iron Spider)

iron_spider_man_by_innershade.jpg

redflag.pngSpinnerette Access Ports: Peter upgrades his web-shooters using numerous configurations with the armor's technology. Deal 800 damage and create 1 Web Tile on the board.

Max Level: Deal 3500 damage and create 4 Web Tiles on the Board. Deal 250 bonus damage for each Web Tile on the board.

yellowflag.pngSpider Waldoes: Spiderman uses his 3 mechanical spider legs to gain the upperhand. Move 4 pairs of tiles randomly, and deal 300 plus 150 bonus damage for every enemy tile that are relocated.

Max Level: If you have at least 4 or more Web Tiles on the board, all enemy owned tiles are destroyed. Deal 4500 plus 450 bonus damage for every enemy tile that are relocated/destroyed by this ability.

blueflag.pngWebmaster (Passive): Stark Industries accommodates Spider Man his armor with exclusive access to the World Wide Web. If the team makes a blue match, Spider Man converts an enemy-owned tile into a Web Tile.

Max Level: Stark Industries grants administrative privilege to Spider Man as he takes control over the battlefield with the following effects:
    If the enemy makes a red match: Reduce 400 damage for each Web Tile on the board for 3 turns.
    If anybody makes a yellow match: Destroy all Web Tiles on the board and heal your team by 750 health each.
    If your team makes a blue match: Convert 1 enemy owned tile into 3 Web Tiles.

Honestly? I feel like this Spidey resembles 3 star Magneto plus Doc Ock's skills more than he does with Iron Man, you know?

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The blue is very fun, but it's horribly broken powerful.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    redflag.png nifty play on the 1* ability

yellowflag.png make bonus damage into team damage! this is a 4*!

blueflag.png the initial passive works, sorta like ant-man blue, make it have an AP requirement to activate, like redwing... the others, maybe pick one give it a higher ap requirement to cast, depleting all blue and making you start over to activate passive.

Nice choice on artwork!