• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Top from most preferred to the least.

1) Rogue.
    2) Gambit
    3) Nightcrawler
    3) World War Hulk
    4) Spider Gwen
  • 1). Jubilee!! Can we please have someone who converts tiles into yellow (pick a color devs of which ones she can convert to yellow). Yellow tile converter is needed and jubilee with her 90's yellow jacket fits that bill! With her ability she'd pair well with black panther to activate his yellow or even thor's yellow much faster.

2) Rogue

For now I have only two I want so badly.
    And maybe more female villains.......
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Ghost Rider
    Hobgoblin
    Venom (Flash Thompson)
    Rogue
    Green Goblin
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I think OP wanted a list of BRAND NEW characters to add to the game, i.e. characters new to the marvel universe within the past couple of years or so.

NOT which characters, new or old, do you wanted added to the game.

I don't have anything to add since I haven't read comics in 20 years, but I thought the thread derailed a bit from OP's intent.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Jam_Adams wrote:
    I think OP wanted a list of BRAND NEW characters to add to the game, i.e. characters new to the marvel universe within the past couple of years or so.

I don't have anything to add since I haven't read comics in 20 years, but I thought the thread derailed a bit from OP's intent.

OP suggested;
    Beta Ray Bill - first appearance 1983
    Black knight - first appearance 1967
    Rogue - first appearance 1981

Hmm, so doubt that to be true. Still nothing wrong with old or new marvel characters.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Jam_Adams wrote:

No I don't think that character new to the marvel universe is what the op meant at all seeing as how the examples he gives are characters that have been around for decades, which I would hardly call new to the marvel universe in the past couple years or so.

I think everyone had it right with what characters that would be new to the game do you want to see.
  • DJ Rubix
    DJ Rubix Posts: 12
    Jam_Adams wrote:

No I meant just brand new to the game, not the marvel universe itself. None my own choices are that new to comics.
  • DJ Rubix
    Haetron wrote:
    All I want is Speedball. I think he'd be a fun 2 star character that covers a color gap in that range, with bluetile.pngblacktile.pngyellowtile.png abilities.

20681024466_64b9edb517.jpg
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Jam_Adams wrote:

OP suggested;
    Beta Ray Bill - first appearance 1983
    Black knight - first appearance 1967
    Rogue - first appearance 1981

Hmm, so doubt that to be true. Still nothing wrong with old or new marvel characters.

oops! sorry guys. With the exception of Rogue, I didn't know those characters. and in the case of Rogue, I thought that was a recent cover, and therefore a "new" rogue.

just shows how much (read: little) I know compared to most of you. icon_e_wink.gif

carry on
  • DJ Rubix wrote:
    Haetron wrote:
    All I want is Speedball. I think he'd be a fun 2 star character that covers a color gap in that range, with bluetile.pngblacktile.pngyellowtile.png abilities.

Im amazed I found that one other Speedball fan on the planet, and feel the need to mention obscure references, like the Harlequin Hitmen and the Bug Eyed Voice.
  • 20720303452_69f643d240.jpg
    awesome and underused Dead Girl

20729601235_99257ba730.jpg
    3 out of four of the FF for this long?

20619609948_d9e0fec25e.jpg
    Jack O Lantern

20541621898_2f34646f85.jpg
    Its silly to have to deal with Norman Osborns dark reign but never get his Iron Patriot

20541610480_8771a0af74.jpg
    I hope we dont have to wait until Wasp shows up in the marvel movies to get her in the game...

20541621158_a4034608ba.jpg
    blastaar is my favorite FF villain

20107027604_bda3df24be.jpg
    Mysterio is my second favorite spider-man villain

20736482441_988a502471.jpg
    Nick Fury (Original) Nuff' Said.

I did more than 5 because Im a rebel like that icon_twisted.gif
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Spider-Woman
    Green Goblin
    Nightcrawler
    Rogue
    Dr. Strange

and from the characters already in the game, a better 3* Spidey and Venom. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Green Goblin
    Silver Surfer
    Drax (finish the Guardians line)
    Nightcrawler
    Red Skull
    Bonus: Sabretooth
  • Nightcrawler
    Silver Surfer
    Mr Fantastic
    Dr Strange
    Dazzler

When Mr F gets added, promote Trevor Slattery (Mandarin?) to the list. Novelty 1* character possibly for an anniversary promotion.
  • DJ Rubix
    Haetron wrote:
    DJ Rubix wrote:
    Haetron wrote:

Im amazed I found that one other Speedball fan on the planet, and feel the need to mention obscure references, like the Harlequin Hitmen and the Bug Eyed Voice.

Haha there are others, Ive met them. Yeah IDK what was going on with Speedball and the three named villains. He also had the Two Legged Rat. Though my favorite of his villains was The Sticker. Your breakdown of his power set is cool though and I like thats its also his basic color scheme. I really hope it happens. If Squirrel Girl got a cover, anything is possible.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Obvious missing characters:
    Dr. Strange
    Mr. Fantastic
    Rogue
    Kitty Pryde
    Wasp

My list for more diversity:
    Misty Knight
    Xavin
    Miles Morales
    Spider-Gwen
    Wiccan

The more villain list:
    Wizard
    Mandarin
    Annihilus
    M.O.D.O.K.
    The Leader

My dream list:
    Molly Hayes
    Superior Spider-Man
    Wiccan (again)
    Emma Frost
    Awesome Andy
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    MORE DIVERSITY, PLEASE!!!!!!

Medusa
    Captain Marvel / Photon / Spectrum
    Dr. Strange
    Lockjaw
    Franklin & Valeria Richards
  • I would like to see some version of the new warriors preferable from the original 6.(pick 5)

Night Thrasher
    Firestar
    Marvel Boy
    Namorita
    Nova
    Speedball

it would also be nice to see Namor.