Retals do not appear in pvp

moogles85
moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
This has been happening to me since krakadoom.

I get hit in pvp for 150+ points, and no one appears in my retal list anymore.

Even if I am playing at the same time and I get hit, the retal node don't always appear.

Right now in Earth's mightiest I got hit for 250 points over 8 hours and none of those registered for me to retaliate.

Comments

• This is also happening to me. Mobile andrid platform.
  • Same for me, I got hit no less than 10 times for over 300 points and I have 1 retaliation node. Fortunately I already got bag-lord and I wasn't planning on playing any more but if I was I would be irate.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Same here in LRs. Got hit and it took several min to show retal. Hit again and this one never showed up.

Ios on ipad
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    The same thing is happening to me. After hitting 1,000 in Nefarious Foes I stopped but didn't shield. Since then I've been hit 6 or 8 times by different people--I believe I only got hit twice by the same person--but I only have two retaliation nodes.
  • moogles85
    Also happened to me in Nefarious foes.

Retals sometimes appear in my list and other times they don't.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    I would thumb this / rate this up but I don't like it. It's happening to me as well. Getting maybe 1 retal queue out of 8-10 attacks.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Same here, hit numerous times in blind justice and simulator, only one retal node showing in sim and only two showed in bj even though I had lost over 100 points
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    *bump*

Is this not happening to anyone else?
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Philly79 wrote:
    *bump*

Is this not happening to anyone else?

It's happening to a bunch of us, but according to the support exchange I had, it's very difficult for the developers to track down so they don't know when/if a fix will be in place. It's been happening randomly to me -- sometimes I get all my retaliations, sometimes I don't. I haven't noticed a pattern yet.
  • moogles85
    IceIX made a post here:
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=32366&start=40
    IceIX wrote:
    Buret0 wrote:
    Speaking of which...

How's fixing retaliations coming?

Thanks to the server being down I went from 20 points from 1,000 to 175 points from 1,000 and one retaliation node showed up. Now everyone is on at the same time and hitting hard with no way to hit back.
    We made a couple exploratory fixes which definitely helped, but none were a silver bullet. Main problem is that it's so intermittent that we're having the darndest time tracking it down on our QA servers. It's very likely got something to do with load that we can't replicate easily.

If you have any specific instances with screenshots and timestamps of:
    Your Username
    Points loss
    Post shot showing any retal nodes that *did* pop versus ones that didn't

That would help. PM me, or pop them over to CS.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    After having the three 60+ point matches I had set up and waiting for my final push get overwritten by retals, I'd say that you're lucky if this happens to you.