Resupply freeze *android*

*EDIT - I should note this has only happened since the latest update.*

I have seen some comments about this as a Steam issue, but I'm using Android and have the same or similar issue.

Each day the S.H.I.E.L.D. Ressuply window pops up, I can claim the reward (I think) and I can scroll through and see players names. I can even click players to see their teams, but the Resupply window cannot be closed.

I cannot click the button to close, and I cannot use my back button as normal either. It is simply stuck on that screen no matter what I do. I must go to my active apps, kill it and restart each day.

Comments

• I'm having a issue as well. I can click on everything else, but the claim button does nothing.
  • Sandfli
    Sandfli Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here.
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Android, same issue.
    The first time today since the update. I got the reward though, but had to force close the app.
  • This isn't just an android issue as this is also happening with Apple products as well. Having the same issues in both iphone and ipad.
  • Kaeyne
    Kaeyne Posts: 68 Match Maker
    And on Steam to, it seems. Just saw a thread with the same problem. Time for the devs to do something about it. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having this issue on IOS as well.
  • Has been occurring on Android for me as well. Have to reset game every time after shield resupply.
  • ajkiwi
    ajkiwi Posts: 3
    At the risk of a "me too" post... me too.

Though, interesting, only on my Galaxy Tab 2 tablet. On my S4 phone, no issue at all. Same version of the app and everything. Weird.
  • I'm also on Android and experiencing this. In my case, it's intermittent, as it doesn't happen every day.