Changing Devices Sucks

Jawsome
Jawsome Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Can you please, please let us sign into Facebook and restore our accounts WITHOUT having to go through all the tutorials? Its even LONGER than it was before, it now takes almost 20 minutes of annoying tutorials just to get to a point where I can sign into Facebook and undo everything I just did just so I can restore my account.

There isn't even a way to skip the tutorials, though if you hit the back button in a match you can bring up options where there is a skip tutorial button, yet the button does nothing.

Just let us hit the cog in the main screen, and give us the sign into facebook option once we get the initial tutorial page would make life so much easier when we need to switch devices.

Also, the button being "Save progress to facebook" is a bit scary, a google search will tell you its safe but when you know there is only one account save, the button kind of implies that you will save your progress to facebook, overwriting your existing progress.

Comments

• Viking Tacos
    Viking Tacos Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Jawsome wrote:
    Can you please, please let us sign into Facebook and restore our accounts WITHOUT having to go through all the tutorials? Its even LONGER than it was before, it now takes almost 20 minutes of annoying tutorials just to get to a point where I can sign into Facebook and undo everything I just did just so I can restore my account.

There isn't even a way to skip the tutorials, though if you hit the back button in a match you can bring up options where there is a skip tutorial button, yet the button does nothing.

Just let us hit the cog in the main screen, and give us the sign into facebook option once we get the initial tutorial page would make life so much easier when we need to switch devices.

Also, the button being "Save progress to facebook" is a bit scary, a google search will tell you its safe but when you know there is only one account save, the button kind of implies that you will save your progress to facebook, overwriting your existing progress.
    Yes, what he said.

I've been experiencing crashes since the last update/patch and cs suggested a clean install. OK fine, but then I can't skip.

The very first option should be two buttons, one says "Begin a new mpq account" the other says "Restore mpq data from a backup"
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    The very first option should be two buttons, one says "Begin a new mpq account" the other says "Restore mpq data from a backup"

I agree with this 100%. I've wanted to occasionally play on my tablet instead of my phone but got put off by having to go through the prologue for an indeterminate amount of time, just to get to the point where I get a very vague (and rather scary sounding since it might overwrite) "Save Progress to Facebook" option.

I've never played another mobile game that saved its progress online but made it this difficult to log into another device.