No Holds Barred event specific request-duplicate characters

ErikPeter
ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
I have a simple but fun request that shouldn't be too hard to implement. During the No Holds Barred event, could we select duplicate (owned) characters in the same matchup? E.g. I could run my level 166 Hood and my other, spare Hood with someone else to make a scary AP draining team.

It'd be a cool way for the truly obsessive collectors to show off. And it would really fit the No Holds Barred theme, and for advanced players, add novelty to an otherwise skippable event.

Comments

• Jack0fAllGames
    Jack0fAllGames Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Thing x3 = zero need for shields
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Thing x3 = zero need for shields
    bring loki or captain marvel to win
  • This would be fun to try. I've seen vets with 7 Hoods. Haven't seen any yet with 2 Things. This would probably generate a nice wad of cash for the few whales crazy enough to make duplicate characters.
    Against Hoods, I would attack them with 2 Dakens. And be crying why don't I have a 3rd Daken?

My highest duplicates are 152 Groot and 102 Groot. But would both be able to grow on yellow? I think the first one would take all the on screen TU health. The second one would take the new TU tiles that have fallen. So that would be cool still. My other duplicates are still in 40-land. I did start a second PX with one blue. Get ready for double Masterminds. When I'm lucky, I can pull off 3 ( rarely 4) Masterminds in one cascade. It would go crazy with 6-8 Masterminds.