Elektra & Shadow Step post-death moves & other Elektra bugs

turul
turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
Enemies are able to swap tiles / cast abilites right after they are downed by Elektra's shadow step traps.

(seen on last enemy kill)

Since I seen quite a lot of bugs with Elektra, I suggest devs investigating the list below.

- Fix undead moves mentioned above
- Enemy stays infront when shadow step overkilling. (seems only as a display bug)
- Make Ballet of Death traps do separate damaging events. (its not separate event now = 1 strike tile dipping)
- Check if recolored trap tiles work as intended. (seen faulty shadowstep, but not in near past). Check red trap too!
- Check if recolored shadow step traps are giving AP of new color. (seen faulty, but not in near past)
- Intended? : Shadow step tiles proc in order instead of random.
- An enemy match including a shadow step will proc that shadow step if its the next in order.
- CD tile resolution faultyness occurs when Elektra vs Hulk Anger resolves. (new anger tiles might instantly resolve)

Comments

• turul
    updated with more bugs / more precise bug description
  • turul wrote:
    Enemies are able to swap tiles / cast abilites right after they are downed by Elektra's shadow step traps.

(seen on last enemy kill)

Can't tell you how much this annoys me. Elektra is the only character who suffers from this.

Since she's my only fully-covered 4 star.png its really really annoying to have her take damage after an enemy is downed, and ESPECIALLY after the last enemy is downed! It's better than it used to be, but she can still take damage when a wave and/or fight is completed.

I've mentioned this before, but it sure would be nice if there was a threshold of damage required before Shadow Step tiles activated. I can't tell you how many times the AI gets a bunch of cascades right after I activate Shadow Step.

Me: Activate Shadow Step
    AI: Make a match, cascade, cascade, cascade, cascade, 5-match, cascade.
    AI: Now that I've easily eliminated all of your Shadow Step tiles, I will use my powers!
    AI: Uses power
    +Elektra downed+

Yes, this actually happened to me recently (except for the AI mocking me... that may or may not have happened)
  • turul
    Bumping since no dev acknoledgement / appeareance in patch notes.

Post-death moves allow enemies with heal-passives to revive like a phoenix!
  • I've gotten all of these as well. They seriously affect the usefulness of the character, which is a damn shame since I like using her.
  • turul
    bumping this, maybe a bored dev will fix her....
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Going to bump this one. I faced 3* Thor in her PvP, and he recolored my Shadow Step tile to yellow with Mjolnir's Might. Shadow Step did not proc, and it continued to fail to proc until she was downed a couple of turns later after coloring to yellow. I'm not sure if Ballet of Death continues to function as intended, but Shadow Step... still broken.
  • turul
    Enemy ninja also could caltrop me "unlimited" times, before applying shadow stepped death.....