More Token Vaults/ PVE Vaults....YES PLEASE!

Philly79
Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
Nice work on the update D3, I for one enjoy the larger icons and separation of modes, especially nice when playing on my phone opposed to my tablet. Also wanted to thank you for the Heroic PVE token vault and encourage you to do the same from now on. Hopefully other players feel the same way. Obviously you would need to keep the standard and heroic tokens as they are but for events I think we as players should have some insight as to what is available so we know how hard to push for top 1-2, 3-10, etc...for the extra tokens.

I feel this way because over the last three events I have placed in 1st for practically every sub event with an alliance that places top 1-2 so I was pulling 3 event tokens per day plus progression tokens for a total of about 43 event tokens (over 3 PVE's - The Hulk, Iso 8 Brotherhood, Deadpool Vs. MPQ) and I pulled 2 4* characters, 2-3 3*'s and the rest were 2*. It is nice to see the odds of what you can pull so I say bring on the vaults! Who's with me?!?!

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not everyone got the vault.. when i read about it, was ready to spend 100hp a day for a token.. unfortunately , no vault, not bothering with tokens as event tokens always give me 2*s (and so far they have in this event as well).

oh well.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    I saw that some people were having issues with the vault showing up but I thought it was just a bug. I agree though, I will do the 100 hp a day in hopes of grabbing another DPX cover, some other stuff in there I could use too. Although I have been having really bad luck with token pulls lately, so much so that I submitted a ticket because out of the last 3 PVE's I have collected 43 event tokens, I pulled 2 4*'s and 2-3 3 *'s. Got my season 10-pack for hitting 4k and it was so disappointing that I did not even post my results in the pull's thread. I did buy a 10 pack from the last event and did pull a DPX red but still that is over 60 covers and the 3800 hp + the 200 hp pop shots I was taking in hopes of getting more DPX, I think I bought 3-4 so all in all - over 60 covers, 4600 hp for 3 4*'s and 2-3 3*'s, c'mon D3 I thought you guys increased the drop rates in one of the last few updates....