Feedback and need some explanation to that logic

Options
Chaga
Chaga Posts: 30
So today I logged to play a bit of HM Oscorp, and reached a point where I could not advance anymore.
I will be posting pics of what I saw, and would love to have an answer from the admins here explaining the logic behind it.

v3ks.png
That is my current HM Oscorp screen

w920.png
That is my current roster

4b0v.png
That is my next available mission (100 points for completion!!!)

rml8.png
That's the current top 10 ladder

6oe.PNG
5di.PNG
co3.PNG
And last, these are the 3 roster pages of the guy at number 1 with 11,220 points!!!

So now my question to you dear publishers/developers. When you talk about balancing the game, how on earth can a guy (who probably hasn't spent a cent for your greedy pockets) with one **** level 85, and the rest floating around level 50 got 11,220 points, that no one will ever be able to get near, while a guy like me who invested a huge amount of time and money, am barely getting over 950 points?????
I need to kill 3*230 to get 100 points?????

My conclusion to this, is that the people who didn't spend a dime on your broken game, are the ones that are truly enjoying it and will keep playing it, while other people like me who dished out upwards from 500$ are disgusted from playing it beyond your imagination.
In your honest opinion, can you tell me that with his roster, he deserves number one spot, and with mine I deserve being under 100????
Is this the result that you were looking for with the latest changes? Then I really really wish you good luck with making any future cent from that garbage that has become MPQ.

Comments

• This is a common issue people see. Supposedly theyre working on fixing the scaling to prevent this. Unless those guys are cheating, in which case scaling doesn't hurt them.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Keep on sending low levels for kamikaze mission. Those levels will eventually drop but not by much.
  • Chaga
    Chaga Posts: 30
    Options
    kensterr wrote:
    Keep on sending low levels for kamikaze mission. Those levels will eventually drop but not by much.
    I don't have more than 2 hours to play on weekdays, so spending 1.5 hours of those attacking with lowbies then retreating so I can play is really not an option.
    My whole post is about a game that used to be enjoyable for me, and encouraged me to pay, that ended up exactly the opposite. I now feel disgusted of playing it, and was wondering if that was the game developer's goal: Piss off paying customers while favoring the ones that don't.
  • They have acknowledged the problem, and are working to fix it next go around. Unfortunately, they are not able to fix it this go without resetting the event as a whole (which I personally feel would be the better option, but understand their logic even if I don't agree).
  • stingdx
    stingdx Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have this same problem now and I had it in the last event too which was really upsetting because I really want a Daredevil. He's one of my favorite characters. So, because of that I blitzed really hard on the first event of the Thick as Thieves, running over the board over and over until I had all the prizes or until the fights were not worth anything. So, when I logged in for the next part of the event, the jailbreak, the very FIRST fight had 3 level 90s to face and my highest three characters were all under 55. Worse, when I tried to do the base fights, those were also scaled super high. In essence, it shut me out of the rest of the event. I'm having the same problem now. My highest character is a 62 Wolverine now, and my matches are against level 130 opponents. No way I can even touch that. icon_lol.gif

Good news is that it's beta and they know this is a problem, but I wanted to make sure the producers are aware that it's been a problem for the last 2 events. I think there needs to be some level of scaling, but when it's twice my level and it shuts me out of an event that seems unfair. Hopefully they can fix this cause I really enjoy this game a lot and I miss getting to play.