Gamora's 'Bad Reputation' trigger requirements

Options
alaeth
alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
I haven't used Gamora in a while and would like forum feedback on what allows her black ability to trigger.

I was playing my "backup" account (Steam/PC) to get the daily Deadpool cover and noticed I was unable to get the ability to fire. Every time, I got "not enough tiles" error... despite numerous basic yellow tiles.

Is there some other requirement?

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It places a strike tile for every 4 tiles with her icon. If her teammates are hogging all the other tiles, her icon won't appear on any, so she won't be able to place any with Bad Reputation unless one of them goes down or is stunned.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ahh, that's the piece I was missing, thanks.

Likely nothing with her symbol since Ares was buffed to 150 and she is only 104-ish.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is also the same requirement to determine damage for 3* Wolverine (Patch)'s red skill.
  • Jack0fAllGames
    Jack0fAllGames Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:
    This is also the same requirement to determine damage for 3* Wolverine (Patch)'s red skill.

The side effect of placing strike tiles should still allow it to fire if you're foolish (or desperate) enough to try without any patch icon tiles, right?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DayvBang wrote:

The side effect of placing strike tiles should still allow it to fire if you're foolish (or desperate) enough to try without any patch icon tiles, right?
    I believe so, yes.