PVP ATTACK NOTIFICATIONS

Scrppun1
Scrppun1 Posts: 9
To who it may concern.
Here is my suggestion, so please take it with a grain of salt. Please make an opt out feature/button for people like myself who don't want to see that attack alert box popping up on our screen every 2-5 mimutes, every hour on the hour, all day long. I have to admit that initially I thought it was a good thing and helpful to get those updates. But not anymore. Now that I have become better acquainted with the PVP system I find it so annoying to the point of being a nuisance. There are times when it is a constant bombardment, one box after the other and I feel like I'm being spammed. It's just too much sometimes and it grates on my nerves. Although, there is more I could say on this subject I will just simply put like this: It would better if people had choice of how much information they wanted to receive about their PVP rankings instead of it being automatic. Thank you.

Comments

• You could also go on your phone settings and turn off game notifications
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beyond just pvp notifications, it would be great to be able to customize notifications in general. Create a checklist to individually notify the player of:
      PVP attacks Shield expiration New events Events about to end Heroes back to full health Shared rewards from friends App updates available Other announcements from developers Dropping out of top 250 in an event Dropping out of top 100 in an event Who knows what else...
    Set the defaults to the exact same settings players currently get so nobody is surprised by an unrequested increase or decrease in notifications, but give people their choice of which notifications matter to them.
  • Thanks Jonbob11, for the advice but I don't use a phone, I use a tablet. I don't know if that makes a difference, but I already tried turning the notifications off using the settings tab. I unchecked every box and they still keep coming. I even hit the reset button in desperation which was a horrible idea because now I keep getting those baby hints during my matches. You know, the kind that you get when you are a beginner and this only adds to my frustration. I really hope that they add a disable feature in the settings tab specifically for that alert. As well as, incorporating some of the excellent suggestions made by davybang. I realize that everybody is different. And I know that some people don't mind those boxes popping up all the time and that's cool. I used to be one of them, but now I do. I don't like logging in and having that be the first or second box that I see everyday. And all throughout the day. Like I said before, it's just too much. I don't find it helpful or necessary anymore. I can always hit the events tab and check for myself to see what my rank is and the red circles will tell me if I've been attacked. Their very easy to spot. Bottom line, I feel that we should have more control over our personal game space of we want to know than we presently do. And that's my two cents....