Mystical chat rooms

Renaldoo
Renaldoo Posts: 114
edited August 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
Can someone please explain the mystical chat room for shield hopping? I am a very strong player. I get 1000 points every pvp without shielding, but occasionally, I want to hop my way to 1300, and I would be happy to do it the "ethical" way, instead of just slamming the biggest people I find as hard as I can.

Where do I find them?

Thanks!

Comments

• GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's an app you get get on your phone or your laptop called LINE - it's a messenger program kind of like IRC.

If you download it and message me @ v0geekay0v and I can invite you to the MPQ general chat. You should be able to hitch an invite to come battle chats from there.
  • nwman
    nwman Posts: 331 Mover and Shaker
    The biggest thing everyone can do which helps everyone going for a target point is to queue up a high point target 60+ let's say.

Then wait 5 - 10 minutes before attacking it.

That's about it. Just find targets at a good time, while shielded or before your rush.

That gives the other player a chance to shield hop or win a match without losing 5.

Everyone wins.

If it's a low point target it's not as important in general. This depends on your current point value of course and adjust accordingly.

An no one is saying don't get that last high point match yourself for 1000 or 800 quickly. But don't do it all the way up in a rush be patient and queue for 10!