Diabolical Plot

Doom's Diabolical Plot is placing green trap tiles along with purple trap tiles.

Anyone else getting this bug?

I took a screen shot of my game, but I'll have to get on a computer to post it.

Comments

• Salgy
    Salgy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    was there a green tile generator in match? 2* or 3* Thor?!? Kamala?!?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    To expand on the above, trap tiles can be changed to other colors via powers like Thunder Strike, Infiltration or Inhuman Stretchiness. They will remain trap tiles after being color-changed (unlike moves that turn them into special tiles, which would disarm them).
  • My team consisted of 2* Storm, Ares, and Doom.
    I was playing "Stars and Stripes for never" node in the Deadpool Vs Heroes sub event.
    The team in that node is 3* Cap, Gamora, and Falcon.

I'll have to pay close attention next time. It is possible that they used a team up that changed the color of the trap tile
  • Somewhat related. I had Dr. Doom, and the enemy's Media Coverage changed one of the purple trap tiles to a Team Up tile, but the trap was not disarmed. This seems like a bug.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Changing the color of tiles does not disarm traps or erase countdowns. It's rare, but it happens.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Love when this happens in Doom PVP, it means the enemy doom cannot over-write the tile, just get your plot off before theirs.

BTW HUGE missed opportunity to name this thread "The Plot Thickens" icon_e_biggrin.gif