Ant-Man PvE bug

yogi_
yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
How... on the final node do I have Doc Oct stunned, yet somehow the lieutenant or sentry flyer are moving tiles, when as far as I am aware the lieu never has and the flyers' two powers are passives (neither of which I believe makes tile matches)?

Playing this again.

Doc Ock is down. Lieutenant and Sentry Flyer remain and tiles and being swapped by the enemy team each turn. At one point I had Lieu stunned but they kept moving.

I tried another stun on Sentry Flyer and the tiles stopped moving.

I let him unstun and was the only character remaining. He did his passives and then moved tiles.

This is not cool.

I'd also like to thank the game for the consecutive 20 ISO rewards on this node, followed by one who wiped my team out on the first node of the next attempt.

Thanks.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ultron sentries have always been able to move the board. Did you play the Ultron event?
  • yogi_
    yogi_ Posts: 1,236 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ultron sentries have always been able to move the board. Did you play the Ultron event?

Oh.

I played the most recent one but I clearly didn't remember (so used to non-characters not moving anything) and careful reading of abilities did not indicate any active abilities, so maybe some in-game text clarification could be handy.

Not a bug then, carry on. Thanks, CK!