Just a couple of issues

Options
Seen as your here IceX can you answer me a couple questions?

1- Ive noticed really bad lag today in the game( few days actually) but today is the worst by far. Its got so bad i can now predict what move is gonna win me matchs even if the other team has 1000 health by the lag that freezes my game for 3 seconds just before i win. Dont know if others have noticed any lag today?

2- In the Heroic Mode one of my missions (arrested) has been locked since it started. emailed your support 7 times and FINALLY they answered me 2 hours ago asking me to send in screenshots after blowing me off 3 days ago saying they were looking into the problem. Why couldnt they just ask for the screenshots then???? But anyway my problem is because this mission is locked i have lost an estimated 1,400 maybe more points which would put me in 3rd place but now i am lucky to make the top 10. I wanna know whats gonna happen as there is no point coming up with a fix the day before the tourny ends. Not been petty but if i invest time and effort into the game i should expect it to play fair. thank you icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Imo they responded handle it there and not here. If you are not satisfied with the results, then bicker here
  • Imo they responded handle it there and not here. If you are not satisfied with the results, then bicker here

hence why im here
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options

1- Ive noticed really bad lag today in the game( few days actually) but today is the worst by far. Its got so bad i can now predict what move is gonna win me matchs even if the other team has 1000 health by the lag that freezes my game for 3 seconds just before i win. Dont know if others have noticed any lag today?

2- In the Heroic Mode one of my missions (arrested) has been locked since it started. emailed your support 7 times and FINALLY they answered me 2 hours ago asking me to send in screenshots after blowing me off 3 days ago saying they were looking into the problem. Why couldnt they just ask for the screenshots then???? But anyway my problem is because this mission is locked i have lost an estimated 1,400 maybe more points which would put me in 3rd place but now i am lucky to make the top 10. I wanna know whats gonna happen as there is no point coming up with a fix the day before the tourny ends. Not been petty but if i invest time and effort into the game i should expect it to play fair. thank you icon_e_smile.gif

1. R47 introduced some lag in animations across all devices. We pushed a fixed version to 1st parties immediately to solve it, but it hasn't gotten through approvals yet. I haven't seen any additional lag on top of the known issue however.
    2. Arrested requires Daredevil to play. I can see that you recruited Daredevil, but did you recruit him only recently, or have you had him for the whole time? It's the first I've heard since way way back of any mission being mysteriously locked for players, so it's interesting. I'll note that the difference between 2-3 and 4-10 is only 1000 Iso and 50 HP, so there's not too much you're missing out on. In any case though, the ticket is open with CS, so if it is the case that you're locked out, they should be able to do something for you. And it'll get a bug into our system so we can look into solving it for others.
  • IceIX wrote:

1. R47 introduced some lag in animations across all devices. We pushed a fixed version to 1st parties immediately to solve it, but it hasn't gotten through approvals yet. I haven't seen any additional lag on top of the known issue however.
    2. Arrested requires Daredevil to play. I can see that you recruited Daredevil, but did you recruit him only recently, or have you had him for the whole time? It's the first I've heard since way way back of any mission being mysteriously locked for players, so it's interesting. I'll note that the difference between 2-3 and 4-10 is only 1000 Iso and 50 HP, so there's not too much you're missing out on. In any case though, the ticket is open with CS, so if it is the case that you're locked out, they should be able to do something for you. And it'll get a bug into our system so we can look into solving it for others.

1000 iso and 50 hp is exactly what im missing out on.....its why im trying to get that far. it may not seem like much buy every little helps. and no i recruited daredevil by winning him in last weeks tournament. so ive had him from the start. every other mission is open so i dont understand it.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    1000 iso and 50 hp is exactly what im missing out on.....its why im trying to get that far. it may not seem like much buy every little helps. and no i recruited daredevil by winning him in last weeks tournament. so ive had him from the start. every other mission is open so i dont understand it.
    Oh, not saying that you should pull the ticket and forget about it or anything, just pointing out that in the scheme of things, it's not something that's irreplaceable is all.